KeepKey works in conjunction with the wallet software on your computer by taking over the management of private key generation, private key storage and transaction signing. With KeepKey, your private keys are generated on the device and never touch the internet. KeepKey's cutting-edge technology even allows you to safely access your assets on an infected computer, without compromising your security or peace of mind.
Articles in this section
- What Digital Assets Does KeepKey Support?
- Does My KeepKey Store My Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies?
- What is a PIN?
- What Differentiates KeepKey from a USB Drive or Other External Storage Device?
- What Type of Wallet Can be Used to Recover KeepKey?
- What Happens if My KeepKey is Lost, Stolen or Broken?
- Which Operating Systems Support KeepKey?
- I Already Store BTC on an Exchange. Why Would I Need a KeepKey?
- How Does a KeepKey Work?
- Is KeepKey Open Source?