No, your KeepKey device does not need to be plugged in to receive transactions. Once you generate an address, it remains yours forever. You can receive transactions without connecting your KeepKey, which will be viewable the next time you connect your KeepKey.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Select My PIN with a Cypher?
- Change Account Name
- What Do I Do if My Recovery Sentence Has Been Compromised?
- Why is KeepKey Not Accepting My Recovery Sentence?
- Can I Recover on a BIP32 Wallet?
- Do I Have to Use Another KeepKey to Recover My Assets?
- KeepKey Won't Accept My Recovery Sentence. What Now?
- I Selected "Recover My KeepKey" but I'm Prompted to Choose a Label and PIN for My Device. Where Do I Enter My Recovery Sentence?
- Help! I Forgot My PIN. Can I Still Access My Assets?
- How Many Incorrect PIN Attempts are Permitted?