Listed below are the instructions on how to update your KeepKey Client App and Firmware:
Updating your KeepKey Client:
- Open your Chrome extensions
- You can enter "Chrome://extenstions" into your search bar.
- Select Developer Mode.
- Click on "Update".
- Your KeepKey Client App is now updated!
Updating the Firmware on your KeepKey device.
1. Open the KeepKey Client App
2. Connect your KeepKey device while holding the button down on your device.
3. Check the box ensuring you have access to your 12-word recovery sentence.
4. Click "Update Firmware" in the KeepKey Client.
5. Hold down the KeepKey button to confirm that you have your recovery sentence just in case if your private keys are erased.
6. Your KeepKey firmware is now being updated. Do not disconnect your device while your firmware is being updated.
7. Once the firmware update is complete, close the KeepKey client window and disconnect the device.
If you are having any issues with any of these steps, please reach out to us!