Yes. Your KeepKey will not be damaged by going through airport security. KeepKey does contain a small amount of metal, though, which may set off a metal detector.
Articles in this section
- Does it Matter Which End of the Micro USB Cord I Disconnect?
- What is a 12-Word Recovery Sentence?
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Fork
- What Kind of Environment Will My KeepKey Work In?
- What Client and Firmware Version Am I Using?
- Prior to Initializing My KeepKey, I'm Prompted to Update Firmware. What Should I Do?
- ERC-20 Token Support
- Is it Safe to Take KeepKey Through Airport Security?
- How to Update your KeepKey Client App and Firmware
- I Received the Following Error Message: "USB Device Not Recognized." What Now?