There is no limit to the number of accounts that you can create on your KeepKey device. However, if you have many accounts, your KeepKey device may take a bit longer to load. For best results, we recommend a maximum of 10 accounts. Keep in mind that once an account is added, it cannot be deleted or hidden.
1. Open the KeepKey app and enter your PIN.
2. Click on "Add Account" in the bottom right corner of the window.
3. Select the drop-down menu to select the account you wish to add.
- Currently, you can create an account for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, DASH, Dogecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
- ERC-20 tokens will be listed as subaccounts under each Ethereium account you own. ERC-20 token support includes: Aragon, Augur, BAT, Civic, Golem, Gnosis, OmiseGO, District0x, FunFair, Bancor, SALT, SingularDTV, Iconomi, DigixDAO, Melon, SwarmCity, Wings, WeTrust, iExec, Status, Numeraire, Metal, TenX, Qtum, FirstBlood, Ripio, Storj, and 0x.
- If an asset is forked and you meet the requirements of receiving the forked assets, this too will be listed as a subaccount under that forked asset. Note: You'll only be able to see forked assets that are supported by KeepKey.
4. Enter a name for the account and select "Add Account".
5. The new account will now be listed among your other accounts.