Your PIN can be up to 9 digits long (6+ digits recommended).
Articles in this section
- How Do I Select My PIN with a Cypher?
- Change Account Name
- What Do I Do if My Recovery Sentence Has Been Compromised?
- Why is KeepKey Not Accepting My Recovery Sentence?
- Can I Recover on a BIP32 Wallet?
- Do I Have to Use Another KeepKey to Recover My Assets?
- KeepKey Won't Accept My Recovery Sentence. What Now?
- I Selected "Recover My KeepKey" but I'm Prompted to Choose a Label and PIN for My Device. Where Do I Enter My Recovery Sentence?
- Help! I Forgot My PIN. Can I Still Access My Assets?
- How Many Incorrect PIN Attempts are Permitted?