No. When you first create a wallet using your KeepKey, the wallet is using BIP44. When you try to restore the wallet using your recovery sentence, you will also need to restore it using a wallet that supports BIP44. Otherwise, the wallet will accept your sentence, but will not show your wallet.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Select My PIN with a Cypher?
- Change Account Name
- What Do I Do if My Recovery Sentence Has Been Compromised?
- Why is KeepKey Not Accepting My Recovery Sentence?
- Can I Recover on a BIP32 Wallet?
- Do I Have to Use Another KeepKey to Recover My Assets?
- KeepKey Won't Accept My Recovery Sentence. What Now?
- I Selected "Recover My KeepKey" but I'm Prompted to Choose a Label and PIN for My Device. Where Do I Enter My Recovery Sentence?
- Help! I Forgot My PIN. Can I Still Access My Assets?
- How Many Incorrect PIN Attempts are Permitted?