Select a PIN between 1-9 digits (6+ digits recommended).
- You will see a randomized, scrambled number placement on your device.
- On your device, find the digit you want to select, then click on the square that corresponds with its location.
- Note: Click the corresponding blank box for the number you wish to choose.
- Once you've entered your PIN, select "Choose PIN".
Example: If you'd like to choose the number "6" you would have to click the top left box.
5. Re-enter your PIN and select "Confirm PIN".
- The number placement will be randomized and re-scrambled.
- You can always change your PIN at a later date.