There are some instances in which you may need to downgrade your firmware.
Please keep in mind that this may wipe your private keys, so you will need to have your 12-word recovery sentence.
To do so, please follow these instructions:
- Open the KeepKey Client App.
- Unplug your KeepKey.
- While holding the button on your KeepKey, plug it back in.
- You will come to the following screen. Confirm that you have your backup sentence by checking the box.
- Everything that was once grey should now be clickable. Click "Downgrade to v.X.X.X".
- You will be asked to verify that you have your backup keys again. To do so, press and hold the button on your KeepKey.
- Now it will downgrade your firmware! You can disconnect and reconnect your KeepKey when prompted.